SAA Family Tree is a monthly focus on stories that display the impact all the members of the Swim Across America family have both locally and nationally. If you have a story or link you’d like to share, please send here.
SAA – Atlanta
SAA – Charlotte
- Spectrum News had all the video highlights of the inaugural SAA-Charlotte featuring Levine Cancer Institute’s Dr. Jonathan Gerber and Queens University swimmer and cancer survivor Alex Marshall.
Patty Waldron and her team of Masters Swimmers go ‘out of the box’ to raise money for Levine Cancer Center.
SAA – San Francisco Bay Area
- 3-year old Seth Lurie is battling rhabdomyosarcoma. Seth and his dad came to SAA – San Francisco and this is what he thinks of cancer.
SAA – Baltimore
- Emma and Sammy Rocks of Team Rock On joined Wyatt Eberhart on Midday Maryland!
SAA – St. Louis
- John Traube was the top fundraiser with over $26K raised for SAA – St. Louis. Find out why his story is such an inspiration to us at SAA!
SAA – Rhode Island
- Olympian Elizabeth Beisel joined the Rhode Island swim this year and made a big splash with all the college swimmers and hospital patients alike!
SAA – Dallas
- Keller High Swimmers and Olympian Ryan Berube interviewed on WFAA ABC-8
- Danielle Dennis, an Ovarian cancer survivor, tells her “Why I Swim” story.
- The story of Quinn, the 165-Pound Therapy Dog and SAA Supporter!
SAA – Seattle
- Another big splash for SAA – Seattle as featured by Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.