Swim Across America is making fundraising easier through social media!
You can now link your Swim Across America fundraising page directly with Facebook. Once you register for your SAA charity swim, you can directly link your personal Swim Across America fundraising page to Facebook. You’ll be able to easily spread the word, collect donations and track your progress on Facebook. All donations through Facebook will be received by SAA and reflected in your fundraising thermometer!
Here’s How To Connect Your Fundraiser to Facebook:
1. Log in to your participant center.
2. Scroll down and click on ‘Connect Fundraiser to Facebook.’
3. It will redirect you to Facebook and a pop-up where you will click ‘OK’ or ‘Continue.’
4. You will then be prompted to go to your Fundraiser on Facebook if it doesn’t take you there immediately.
5. Now you can edit all of your fundraising information and details you wish to include.
6. Promote your fundraiser by sharing a post on your timeline or inviting friends and family to your fundraising page.
This new Facebook integration allows you to spread the word of your fundraising efforts and reach more people quicker and easier then ever before. For questions about using fundraisers on Facebook scroll down to the bottom part of our FAQ page.