Our generous Affiliate Partners support the Swim Across America mission year-round. When you make purchases through these stores and portals, SAA receives a percentage of each sale back. You can learn more about how each affiliate partner works below.
Visit SAA’s updated official store at SwimOutlet.com/SAA to get your wetsuit, goggles and swimming gear. First-time customers get an extra 10% off – PLUS a portion of your sale from the official store is donated to Swim Across America.
When first visiting AmazonSmile, customers are prompted to select a charitable organization from over one million eligible organizations. In order to browse or shop at AmazonSmile, customers must first select a charitable organization. For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the customer’s selected charitable organization. Make sure you bookmark the AmazonSmile page as your homepage so all purchases are recorded to give back to Swim Across America!
- Search for the charity you would like to support, including Swim Across America! Your gift goes to PayPal Giving Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity. PayPal covers all transaction fees.
- PayPal will deliver 100% of your donation to your chosen charity.
- PayPal Giving Fund will issue your donation receipt. PayPal will share your name and email with the charity you help, so they can thank you. Or you can remain anonymous if you choose.
You can further support Orca and Swim Across America by using the code SAAPARTICIPANT15 at orca.com to save 15% on wetsuits, gear and more. Now through June 30th, all purchases with this code will result in 10% being donated back to Swim Across America!
Members can choose to automatically donate any amount or percentage of their cash back to the charity of their choice.
1. Shop and Save – Get coupons and up to 2x cash back at 2,497 top brands.
- Raise Cash Back Donations – Opt-in to donate 1% to 100% of the cash back you earn to Swim Across America!
Simply navigate to the Humble Store (video games) and then choose the “Charity” tab towards the top of the page. From there you can search and choose which charity you’d like to support through your Humble Store purchases. You can choose which charity you’d like to support, including Swim Across America, with the PayPal Giving Fund!
SAA Partner Orca is supporting Swim Across America in 2020 by rewarding a brand new Orca TRN wetsuit to a lucky top early WaveMaker at each of our open water charity swims! All participants for each open water swim that hit WaveMaker fundraising status one month before the swim will be entered into a raffle to select a winner! Step up the early fundraising and be one of the elite fundraisers to represent SAA with a new Orca wetsuit at your swim!
You can further support Orca and Swim Across America by using the code SAAPARTICIPANT15 at orca.com to save 15% on wetsuits, gear and more!
The Orca TRN wetsuit is the ideal choice for those athletes who are taking their first steps in the open water or triathlon world. This wetsuit provides a mixture of buoyancy and flexibility, keeping you comfortable and safe in your first competitions.
Swim Across America is excited to celebrate our 32nd year with a Swim Across America WaveMaker Swag Bag that includes three exclusive SAA – branded items!
As part of the WaveMaker club, we want you to show your SAA pride year-round. The official 2019 WaveMaker Swag Bag offers a branded cinch bag with zipper, a 16-ounce flexible Silipint 16 oz silicone glass and a custom BOCO Gear trucker hat. Want to take these awesome items home with you? Register today and set your fundraising goal to WaveMaker!
Highlights of the swag bag include:
- Cinched drawstring bag with zipper compartment for extra storage and functionality.
- Eco-friendly, reusable and unbreakable silicone pint glass with unique tie-dye design from Silipint. Great to use on a pool deck, beach or any outdoor
- A customized BOCO Gear Trucker Hat perfect for your outdoor training and adventures.
Swim Across America is excited to celebrate our 31st year with a Swim Across America-branded backpack for all participants that hit the WaveMaker fundraising goal.
This is your chance to go the extra mile and join the exclusive WaveMaker club to show your SAA pride year-round. Featuring a timeless design, the official 2018 WaveMaker backpack offers functionality and style including a laptop sleeve and tons of storage compartments for all your needs. Don’t forget to show your SAA swagwith buttons available for the first time. Register today and set your fundraising goal to WaveMaker!
Other highlights of the backpack include:
- Large, zippered main compartment
- Interior multi-function organizer sized to fit up to an iPhone 6S plus
- Easy access padded laptop pocket (fits up to a 15” laptop)
- Front zippered pocket to store a tablet (fits up to a 10” tablet with a case)
- Dual elastic water bottle pockets
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps
- Neoprene top grab handle
- Sport mesh padded back panels for cool and dry comfort