Swim Across America is making fundraising easier through social media!
You can now link your Swim Across America fundraising page directly with Facebook. Once you register for your SAA charity swim, you can directly link your personal Swim Across America fundraising page to Facebook. You’ll be able to easily spread the word, collect donations and track your progress on Facebook. All donations through Facebook will be received by SAA and reflected in your fundraising thermometer!
Watch this video to learn how to connect your fundraiser to Facebook. Or follow the instructions below.
How To Connect Your Fundraiser to Facebook:
1. Log in to your participant center.
2. Click on MY EVENTS in the top menu and choose the event(s) you’d like to connect.
3. In the large box on the right side, click ‘Connect Fundraiser to Facebook.’
3. You will be redirected to Facebook to enter your login information.
4. Success! After you connect your Facebook profile, you can view your fundraiser. Click on “Go to Facebook Fundraiser.”
5. If you’d like, edit your fundraising information and details specific to your participation.
6. Promote your fundraiser by sharing a post on your timeline or inviting friends and family to your fundraising page.
This new Facebook integration allows you to spread the word of your fundraising efforts and reach more people quicker and easier then ever before. For questions about using fundraisers on Facebook scroll down to the bottom part of our FAQ page.