SAA Family Tree is a monthly focus on stories that display the impact all the members of the Swim Across America family have both locally and nationally. If you have a story or link you’d like to share, please send here.
SAA – Charleston-Kiawah
Event Director Brad Johnson promoted our 2nd annual swim on Kiawah Island Golf Resort.
SAA – Seattle
Dan Benoit and Matt Jennings represented SAA – Seattle on KING5 News.
SAA – Dallas
- Fox4 profiled a Mother-Son Duo that took on the challenge of #MakingWaves together.
SAA – Atlanta
- This 11Alive Recap of the Atlanta swim and ‘Amazing’ Grace Bunke’s legacy at the swim is a fitting tribute: “Hope has no finish line.”
SAA – Baltimore
- Captains of Clarke’s Sharks represented the Baltimore swim on Midday Maryland!
SAA – Charlotte
- SAA CEO Rob Butcher donned the wetsuit on WCCB News Rising.
- SAA Director of Marketing Ryan Baucom and Dr. Edward Copelan of Levine Cancer Institute talked all things SAA on Charlotte Today.
SAA – Richmond
- Event Director Jay Peluso previewed the inaugural Richmond open water swim on ABC8 News.